- I made two Cowl Neck scarves! (Very nice and drapey!)
- I made some panne velvet leggings because I saw a lady with some on and I really liked them.
- I made my Halloween costume and I'm excited about wearing it. It's really nice! (Will blog about that later if I win any contests. LOL!) Gogo boots are over priced.
- Chicken again - smells good today. (Lol!)
- My son is growing up and hearing me. He got all A's and one B on his report card. I had to buy him something.
- I stayed up all night making my Halloween costume. (Yawn)
- Got my hair done today and I like it.
- Watched Project Runway and analyzed the outcome. I agree but I felt Victor should have won. My money was on Josh tho.
- Still have Grey's Anatomy and 4 episodes of Sex and the City to watch - I'm late. I didn't have HBO when it was on.
- My husband made Chili for my department at work - they enjoyed the food. It was good. He's thoughtful - sometimes. (cheese!)
- I figured out which shoes to wear tonight. I figure, since I have so many pair I guess it would be stupid to buy more. I'll feel differently next payday.
- Did some laundry. I hate laundry, but I like clean clothes.
- I guess this will be the week I start using the tread mill and stop looking at it.
- How and when did I get so busy?!
FYI -it's a little Racy so you're forewarned.
Talk Soon Carol
Post a Comment
Yay!!! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment!